section will feature many of the events that Solar Software
will be involved with in the coming months.
free to contact your Solar representative and discuss our
nearest training or sales event.
- Solar shipping version 2.04 of the
Support Client for Help Desk tracking.
- The Memorial Tournament PGA Tour
Stop comes to Columbus. Solar will be there with partners
and customers for our annual customer appreciation event. We
look forward to spending time with each of you. Want to talk
business? well, this week is reserved for thank you's and
- April 30 - May 3 - EFI Connect
Conference in Las Vegas. Come join us for a fun time in "sin
city" to learn more about how Solar can help your Hagen OA
implementation run better. We also can help take the
hassleout of Crystal Reports
January 2006 - Solar Nominated for TOP CAT Award. The Columbus Technology Council has nominated Solar Software for the "Outstanding Product of the Year" award for the development of
- August 30, 2005 - Vocal Help Desk Version 2.0 is
released. Check back over the coming days for the
enhancements you can expect.
- June 20-22, 2005 - Solar was invited by Microsoft to
attend the HiTec convention in Los Angelas, CA. The
convention was the perfect place for Solar to present our
Speech based solutions specifically designed for the Hotel
and Hospitality Industry. To get more information about
these products, please email us at
- May 30, 2005 - Solar IT Leaders Breakfast at Muirfield Event - Using the PGA Tour Stop at the Memorial, Solar will showcase Speech and Graphical solutions to IT decision makers in a focused 2 hour case study and demonstration. Please register quickly, seats are filling up fast.
- March 13-14, 2005 - Solar presents Vocal Help Desk and Microsoft Speech Server at the NADITA Conference in Dallas, TX. CAT Dealers from North America get introduced to Windows Speech as a viable method of remote access and improving customer service.
- February 2005 - Solar and Microsoft present voice enabled Point of Sale reporting to the Limited Brands University audience. Microsoft Speech Server allowed a view into the future for managers of the retail giant, Limited.